FS: MN black 87 conquest roller project 5 speed $2000

kaaos

Would make a great project, It has all parts for assembly minus a clutch. Just needs to be put together. Have a baby on the way.

$2000 obo

VIN #: JJ3CC54NOHZ021881

1987 Black 5 spd

It has a 1G DSM MAF and BOV, 1989 ECU, BSEK, Ajusa new HG, Extensivly ported and polished head (Alabama NJV)/intake/exhaust manifolds, MSD FRP, MBC, all new brakes and bearings, (needs tires) has 7" and 8" wheels, *DM 2.5" exhaust with a Hooker Aerochamber. one modified stock turbo with a 16G wheel, 5 spare injectors, 1 spare 1G bov, stock ecu and mas, a/c system (removed, but able to be reinstalled if desired), 2 spare knock box's and some other misc stuff, 240mm lightened (23 #) flywheel. I would recommend getting the injectors cleaned and flowtested pretty sure they were leaking. Or just buy new ones.

It also has a new unused innovative lc-1 wideband o2 sensor kit.

also i just rebuilt the turbo like a year ago then taped and sealed it up with oil

The head was recently cleaned resurfaced and checked for cracks.

and the crank was ground and polished and comes with the os bearings

if you want pics send me an email and kaaoszx@gmail.com

there is a fair amount of rust in some werid places but its not as bad as youd think( cept the rear lower quarter behind the wheel)