KDM AHP

mike43

look on E-Bay for a 4" 90...and have it cut and the ports welded in. The pipe might cost you $12, the couplers might cost you $10 and to get the ports welded in might cost you $20. That's all *DM does...with his AHP you can't use the stock airbox, so you might as well make it yourself. If you want one that fits like factory, go with 101 Propose.

look on E-Bay for a 4" 90...and have it cut and the ports welded in. The pipe might cost you $12, the couplers might cost you $10 and to get the ports welded in might cost you $20. That's all *DM does...with his AHP you can't use the stock airbox, so you might as well make it yourself. If you want one that fits like factory, go with 101 Propose.

Thanks for the headsup. but unfortunately here in NJ a simple single weld will run you $50. I'm not using my stock airbox but an HKS powerflow, as it is I need to modify it for my synapse bov.

I really doubt they would charge you that much for those welds, maybe if they supplied the ports and did the mock up, but it's all of ten minutes to do those welds.

Well, don't move to NJ. One bung weld ten minutes to do, the hole not even opened up properly which I had to dremel clean, was $50 dollars. So to do this pipe and probably not very well would run me at leat $120+