1988 Conquest / Starion Suspension Diagram

jlok

Hi,

Anybody have pictures or diagram of the front suspension components for a 1988 Conquest. I just bought one, and the left front is really wobbly while making turns, I want to change most or all of the components. I need the some pictures to or diagram to know which items to buy. Any help will be appreciated.

thanks,

Thank you so much JustPaus_88TSi. The link is just what I was looking for. It is a great reference cause I'm not really familiar with this car yet---but I love conquest / starion for a long time, its not until now that I have a little money for this project. I'll post more as I get more stuff done to my car.

jlok

San Francisco

Edited by jlok

Not a problem. Be sure to check out the parts number manual also, many of the part numbers are still valid and the ones that are not can be cross referenced to the newer number through Mitsu parts websites like https://www.mitsubishiparts.com/oe_parts_catalog.html and such.

Also, don't hesitate to ask any question you may have, and keep in mind that the virtual mechanic and advanced virtual mechanic sub-sections of this forum will get more traffic.

I've heard great stuff about the starquestclub.com for starion / conquest fans. Thanks to you guys, it is sure great with info and help. I'll definitely encounter more problem in the near future, and will post for help. And yeah, a little money won't cut it for this car, so I'll have to go slow. To make it turn out like what you folks have, I'll have to sell my primary ride which is not worth much===Honda Element, haha.

I would keep the primary ride as ;ong as you can, unless you really know these cars and stay on top of the maintenance you will not like it as a DD. Many of us DD these cars but there is ALWAYS something to fix or maintain.