R32 1 Piece Tail Light Completed... Finally!!!

alp247

Ok guys I finally finished my one piece tail light for my car. Man it seems like forever. I mean awhile back I posted on someone else’s topic when they did there R32 conversion but I didn't paint mine and I decided to do mine as a one piece rather than two separate tail lights. I like the look of the one piece so much. I ordered the paint online and rattle canned it and it came out really good. I was surprised the paint came out really nice and laid out great too. I'm no professional but I think it all matches well. Now I need to wax the rest of the car to make it all look new again. :sweatingitout:

San jose...yeah it's all good. Some like it some don't and lucky for me it's 100% totally reversable and i can put back my starion lights when i feel like it. I made sure of it :party0049:

Where are you located? Looks like you did a good job but its just not my taste.

San jose...yeah it's all good. Some like it some don't and lucky for me it's 100% totally reversable and i can put back my starion lights when i feel like it. I made sure of it :party0049:

cool^^ either way your happy!

Next i want to do the front end and open the intercooler area. i feel that is going to be much easier than doing the tail lights.... so Much less curves to do....man it was a nightmare making all the lines match up and flow with the body and license plate lights.

Looks good man.

Oh man i got it last year and drove it all the way from seattle. it was originally from CA but the guy moved to seattle and i bought it and brought it back here to Cali. Yeah it's the fiji blue and i have been trying to clean it up and make it run better. I think i need to change the top end because i am losing water and i have checked all the hose and i have no leaks under my car. So it must be an internal leak. i'll take more pictures tomorrow and post them. ive been meaning to. Oh yeah... i'm located in san jose

San jose? and you have a fiji? when did you get it? more pics of the car....