New England Meet

Casey_L

Lets see if us New England guys can set up a meet for the end of August or beginning of September. Depending on how many people we get and were we are all located, we can find a meeting spot. I was thinking New England Dragway on a Wed or Fri night (They have street nights, I believe its $20 per car to run)

Kimball's ice cream stand also comes to mind. They put on a nice cruise night on Thursday nights. They are located in Westford Ma, 01886. There are a few local restaurants we can go to after, great Chinese food. Kimball's can handle 300+ cars and they serve nice ice cream.

Post up if you can go, want to go, or even live in New England. I have been on this forum for about 4 years now and there has not been one single New England Meet.

I will update this first post as we finalize the date and meeting location.

Edited by Casey_L

• 2 weeks later...
Hey KC its keith the kid with the fuji blue that stoped to talk to you when your alt crapped out in nashua off exit 1. I am down for a meet but will prob have to be next season becuase i wont have my license back till december anyways. Let me know though if its going down might be able to get a few people i know in the area with starquest to come! The guys i knw are in the middle of rebuilds and sutch so next season for shure be some strong numbers! I will bring both my 88's lol

post-9061-1221832865_thumb.jpg

post-9061-1221832998_thumb.jpg

Edited by psychotikzTSI

• 1 month later...
yo whats up guys im from new bedford mass and im down for a meet im new here but i would like to meet new people that own these type of cars becouse im trying to learn more about them right know i have the big 16g in it and a rebuilt block with forged pistons ect. ect. im just trying to meet people around my area so i can talk to hit me up :thumbsup: Edited by jefflil

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...