Ralliart Jacket GP Closed "Starion" Jackets Avail.

http://www.theseriousjacketcompany.com/prod_image/mitsi-all.jpg
NOW ALSO Available in ALL RED,  RED/Black and
 Red/Black/White

Images BELLOW are for COLOR representation ONLY. LOGOS and Embroidery WILL be the SAME as the BLACK Jacket ON TOP.

http://www.theseriousjacketcompany.com/prod_image/red-all.jpg

http://www.theseriousjacketcompany.com/prod_image/tommy-all.jpg

http://www.theseriousjacketcompany.com/prod_image/black-red-all.jpg

I managed to work out a nice deal for these SWEET Jackets. And they are available in LIGHT or HEAVY styles SAME PRICE. They are made from a material that is 50% silk and 50% cotton.The normal lining and lighter lining is just an internal difference, the jacket is the same.

These jackets sell for £59 plus £8.99 ( British pounds CURRENTLY @ 1.85 per US$ ) each ( US $120.00 shipped ) And they sell for £68 plus £10sh on Evil-Bay ( US $136.00 Shipped ) CLICK HERE to see the auction.

NOW... I can get these for US $87.00 SHIPPED !
Now the CATCH... I need to order AT LEAST 20 of them at the same time in order to get the discount from the manufacturer in England.

(IF the GP falls through for ANY reason, then deposits/Payments are 100% refundable NO QUESTIONS ASKED).

This will be posted in several Mitsubishi sites as to get the most guys the fastest, each site will have the SAME INFO and member list as well as what site they belong to.

Pay-pal info bellow at the bottom of the post:

Member LIST:
1- ME ( Two Jackets XXL )
2- 3si Board Members ( 8 ) Jackets (12)
3- Questsi  ( Two Jackets XL )
4- BILLY
5- redjohn77
6- silvrstar  ( One Jacket XXXL )
7- Rusky
8-
9-
10-

SIZING INFO

To get the correct size is easy, see the diagram below and check your measurements.
you need to know the following in inches:
1, Chest measurement
2, Across top of shoulders from corner to corner
3, Sleeves from corner of shoulder to cuffs.
See arrows on diagram below that show where to measure.

Remember to allow a min 5" to 10" over on your chest measurement for movement, the more the better, you don't want it to be tight. and allows movement when you are wearing a sweater underneath. Also allow an extra 2.5  inches on sleeves. Shoulders to be exact.

http://www.theseriousjacketcompany.com/images/measure-arrows.jpg
**This IS the Style of the Ralliart Jacket. Elastic CUFFS and Waistband**

Small      Chest 48"  Shoulders 18" Sleeves 23"
Medium  Chest 49"  Shoulders 19" Sleeves 23.5"
Large     Chest 50"  Shoulders 20" Sleeves 24"
XL           Chest 52"  Shoulders 21" Sleeves 25"
XXL         Chest 56"  Shoulders 22"  Sleeves 26"
XXXL       Chest 60"  Shoulders 23" Sleeves 26"

Pay-pal info:

I use TWO accounts for pay-pal payments please check bellow for the correct one for your type of payment.

Since these jackets are beeing advertised/offered in several sites I WILL NEED with your payment/deposit PLEASE, PLEASE Include the following in the space provided:
- Site you belong to
- Your site screen name
- Your jacket size AND color requested
- FULL Shipping address
- Contact e-mail address
- An Alternate means of communication (cell phone or alt e-mail)  "Optional"

CREDIT CARD ONLY payments use the links BELLOW:
*** Remember a 3% fee is AUTOMATICALLY added to your payment/deposit ***

To make the 50% deposit ( $44.95 ) CLICK HERE
To make Payment in full ( $89.90 ) CLICK HERE

CASH, Balance transfers and account balance payments ONLY use these links BELLOW:

To make the 50% deposit ( $43.50 ) CLICK HERE  
To make Payment in full ( $87.00 ) CLICK HERE

Any Question please e-mail me for a faster responce oscardortega@yahoo.com
Thank you

Oscar

Guest silverngray

Damm Oscar! Here I am trying to save money and you uncover these coats :o I will take one in Shamu the killer whale size please! xxxl

Rico

Hey Rusky

Glad to see you pop your head in here again... Nice to have you back. And man I did not wanted to do it BUT I just had to have one of these. And I was torn between beeing the ONLY ONE around with this PIMP Jacket but then I stoped and thought about it..... I AM the ONLY ONE around here with a Quest/Starion ! No other for at least 100 miles ! So who am I going to show it off to ? So here I am spreading the JOY !  ;D

Damm Oscar! Here I am trying to save money and you uncover these coats :o I will take one in Shamu the killer whale size please! xxxl

Rico

Hey Rico...

Man you crack me up man.....

But I'll put you down for one and added you to the mailing list.

Thanks guys

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello ALL

I sent out a MASS e-mailyesterday stating the update on the GP. If you DID NOT get the e-mail and you were on the GP please e-mail me ASAP for an update.

But in nay case, the Jackets are finished and stated shipping from the UK to the US, so if you owe money NOW is the time to send in you balance as to avoid any delays in shipping your order to you. If you do not recall your balance due PLEASE e-mail me oscardortega@yahoo.com and I will send your balance due. The sooner you pay your balance IF ANY due the less delay on your order.

Thank guys for another GREAT GP.

Oscar

Oscar,

I wanted in on this GP but lost email communication.....?  Chance?  It's over, no luck, right?

Take care

Shawn

Shawn....

I have a few extras comming in with MY personal Order...

What were you looking for, I may be able to accomodate you, if I dont have it comming in your size or color choice I'll see if I can add to the order before they ALL ship out.

So let me know as soon as you can... Prefferably VIA E-mail oscardortega@yahoo.com <------ MUCH faster.

Thanks

Oscar

• 5 weeks later...

If anyone is interested in the "Starion" Embroidered Black Ralliart Jackets please e-mail me oscardortega@yahoo.com  for pics.

I guess Yahoo is getting more and more Mac UN-Friendly by the minute. I just cant upload, download, arrange or do ANYTHING  from my mac ! That just burns me ! >:(

So pics available just ask.

Oscar

BTW: SAME price and NON-Embroiderd Jackets. Prices and Pay-pal info on first post.