total a/c removal

88-cnqst-tsi

its not really restoration but I need to get the condenser out of my car and I was wondering what is the best way to do it. And if anyone needs a ac condenser, compressor, the hose from the compressor to the condenser and the hose from the compressor to where it connects to a hard line just above the engine I can sell it all as a package but I live in Canada so shipping going to be a killer

Remove the front clip of the car. Then you can get to it easy. It's really not bad to pull the front off. Take off the grill and header panel, unbolt the air dam from the fenders then 4 bolts for the bumper support. There are a few other little things but you'll see that as you go.

Remove the front clip of the car. Then you can get to it easy. It's really not bad to pull the front off. Take off the grill and header panel, unbolt the air dam from the fenders then 4 bolts for the bumper support. There are a few other little things but you'll see that as you go.

so i should just pop off the air dam, the bumper and the thing thats inbtween the hed lights