Outcast Horizon Parts GP

OutcastZeroOne

Round 2 for 2010 starting up here. Payments will be due December 31.

http://outcasthorizon.com/auto/image/a187/shockspacer.jpg

I am adding a rear shock spacer I designed. I need a minimum of 20 pieces ordered for this part to be ordered. Part will be made from 1/8" Steel (A-36 hot roll). Good for spacing up a sagging rear shock or welding in to beef of the rear bolt holes if you want to cut the opening larger to adjust rear camber plates more.

http://outcasthorizon.com/auto/image/a187adp1.jpg

Air Diversion Pannel

10 = $65.00

20 = $57.50

30 = $55.00

http://outcasthorizon.com/auto/image/a187radio0.jpg

Radio Kit; No Gauge Holes

10 = $32.50

20 = $26.00

30 = $22.50

http://outcasthorizon.com/auto/image/a187radio3.jpg

Radio Kit; 3 Gauge Holes (Bellow Radio)

10 = $33.50

20 = $28.00

30 = $23.50

Radio Kit; 3 Gauge Holes (Above Radio)

10 = $33.50

20 = $28.00

30 = $23.50

Radio Kit; Double Din

10 = $32.50

20 = $26.00

30 = $22.50

Rear Shock Spacers. $10 each.

Powder Coating for Radio kits$5

Gloss Red

Gloss Orange

Gloss Yellow

Gloss Green

Gloss Blue

Gloss Black

Grey

Blue Ice Explosion (Dark blue metallic)

Titanium (light metalic grey)

Gunmetal (lots of different colored metallics in this)

Screamin' Eagle (textured Black, kinda Semi gloss, very nice finish)

Flat Black

Shipping is an extra $8. There is also the option of having me powder coat the radio kits for an extra $5. The Double Din kit is just a trim piece. It is not ment to hold the radio. Most Double Din decks are bolted in which means you guys would have to drill your side brackets to mount the deck.

Double Din Radio Kit:

Radio Kit; No Holes:

Radio Kit; 3 holes Below Deck:

1. polarisman14

Radio Kit; 3 hole above deck:

Air Diversion Pannel:

1. NudeLobster

2. Nomad

3. FlatBroke313

4. polarisman14

5. euphoria

Rear Shock Spacer: $10

1. RF600

2. RF600

Radio Harness $10 so you dont have to hack the factory plug off.

1. NudeLobster

Edited by OutcastZeroOne

intake flanges? Are those the intake plate thingys between the head and manifold that has the cone things going into the runners?

Anyways, Put me down for

-raw aluminum finished airdiversion panel

-raw aluminum finished signal DIN radio, 3 gauge above radio plate

-Radio harness

I will pay beginning to mid November, but I swear I'll pay :)

-Justin

Edited by NudeLobster

Well I suppose I could paint them myself, though another question I have: How are you supposed to access the coolant overflow bottle with these installed? Mine's currently sitting in its stock position beside the oil cooler, is there a trick to moving the bottle or would I have to unbolt the panel each time I need to check the coolant?

How long would it take for me to get the radio kit (raw aluminum) if i sent you money tonight?

Christmas. The GP ends November 31, I dont have any parts in stock.

Well I suppose I could paint them myself, though another question I have: How are you supposed to access the coolant overflow bottle with these installed? Mine's currently sitting in its stock position beside the oil cooler, is there a trick to moving the bottle or would I have to unbolt the panel each time I need to check the coolant?

:huh: You are the first to ask that. My cars have always been flatbodies with the overflow in the engine bay next to the radiator (no IC pipeing or IC) not over the intercooler So I didnt build in anything for that. It never crossed my mind. The only thing I could think of is to either get a good hole saw and make an opening where its needed or unblot it each time which is a pain. Ill see if I can get a hold of some other members and see what they came up with. Honestly no one has asked about this before. The only thing anyone has asked about was the hood pin switch on the later year cars.

KTD: As a concerned owner of an older 'sporty' car, I tend to check fluid levels often to determine if I have leaks or if the car is using up fluids it shouldn't be. And since I 'just' put in a newly built block, i'd like to be able to monitor fluid levels over the course of a few months before I slap a panel down that would make it hard to check levels, though I 'could' probably move the overflow where the ABS used to be, that would put it too close to turbo heat.

OZO: Yeah, I had noticed the picture you used that its a non-intercooled car that you've used for fitting parts to. Mine is an 87 TSi, which also has that hood switch for what I would assume is the factory alarm. May still pick a couple up once I figure out some things with my setup.

Edited by InvolvedRotary

Yeah. it covers it and takes some time to access it.

Maybe you keep it off till the engine is broken in

Well, as Outcast said, itll be December by the time these are ready to rock anyway, which I should be broke-in by end of the month with a long 'club' ride scheduled oct 23/24'th in my area. So I dont think id even get around to install til spring anyway, which is just fine I suspect.

• 3 weeks later...

Can we get pictures of the different powder coat finishes? I've decided to keep my diversion panel order raw and unfinished, but to have the radio panel powder coated. I'd like to see pictures showing the different finishes mainly:

Grey

Blue Ice Explosion (Dark blue metallic)

Titanium (light metalic grey)

Gunmetal (lots of different colored metallics in this)

Screamin' Eagle (textured Black, kinda Semi gloss, very nice finish)

Flat Black

the gloss colors are pretty straight forward, but I'd like to see how these above finishes compare to each other.

Thanks!

-Justin

Hey nude, this is what I did to my panel

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_DE6W0quWtjY/TLyUvykn7jI/AAAAAAAAXGA/R223UVEejBA/s800/IMG_9033.JPG

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_DE6W0quWtjY/TLyUtFFhnLI/AAAAAAAAXFw/sNKYGsQlDYA/s800/IMG_9028.JPG

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_DE6W0quWtjY/TLyUunIhD8I/AAAAAAAAXF4/tVbjOLw0Btw/s800/IMG_9029.JPG

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_DE6W0quWtjY/TMuJcYAGXFI/AAAAAAAAXKA/RBpyOpfNjVo/s576/IMG_9036.JPG

Black wrinkle paint

Edited by Killtodie

• 2 weeks later...
I'll take one of the radio kits in Screamin' Eagle with the 3 holes below the radio, provided that you can punch the middle hole out to 60mm. I have a Turbosmart E-boost2 that needs to go there. Please let me know if that's something you can do and whether or not there'll be a price increase as a result.

I'll take one of the radio kits in Screamin' Eagle with the 3 holes below the radio, provided that you can punch the middle hole out to 60mm. I have a Turbosmart E-boost2 that needs to go there. Please let me know if that's something you can do and whether or not there'll be a price increase as a result.

i would get one with out any holes and then custom cut the holes for your gauges.

Sad thing is unless more people sign up for parts I will have to cancel this GP. :(

That's a shame. Anyway if you can't cut it that way I'll just buy one of your 3 gauge pieces and use a dremel to expand the center hole, was just trying to avoid that. If you'd be willing to do that separate of the GP for say $60 shipped or something let me know, it isn't a huge deal but it'd be nice to get the interior wrapped up.