Rear caliper E-brake bearings

Hey guys

Ive just disassembled my rear calipers, and had them powdercoated, and in the process of pulling them apart, have managed to damage two of the needle bearings that the E-brake shaft rotates on.

Does anyone have a source for these? They are seemingly NLA everywhere.

Ive got new seal and boot kits from Mitsi ex Japan, and just need 2 bearings so i can get them back together.

Cheers

They are KOYO brand needle roller bearings, P/N 15BM2110. The specifics of the bearing are: OD: 21MM, ID: 15MM, t: 10MM

As you said, these bearings are super hard to find. I was able to find some on an ATV parts website once but that is about it.

However, there is another choice. The common size 15MM shaft bearing has the following specs: OD: 21MM, ID: 15MM, t: 12MM. The 10MM versus 12MM thickness does not affect the operation of the e-brake mechanism.

The 12MM thick bearings are readily available from most bearing suppliers. I bought my set from stock drive products (sdp-si.com), P/N S99NH2MBN1512.

Being that these bearings are a little thicker, they make assembly of the e-brake lever arm even more difficult...as it if wasn't hard enough in the first plate. But take your time and put some thought into it and you will get the calipers back together.

kev