Integra goes down

psu_Crash

So on my way home from the NEPA meet last weekend I am cruising down the highway about 80 and this kid with a newer Integra pulls up behind me and rides my bumper for a bit. I could see it was intercooled .. but pfft ... I ain't scared. So i ignored him until be backed off a ways and got a run on me. Didn't even see him coming till be went by. So i drop to 4th and mat it. Before you can say ACURA DOWN! I was right next to him and shifted into 5th just kinda cruising (at 120) staying right beside him without much effort, so I waved ;) At 130 I could see that was about all he had so I returned the favor and dropped back a little then hammered it. I was in position to go by him like he wasn't moving but traffic got in the way. Either way i think i proved my point. (and all but saw that the car will peg the speedo)

A few miles later I realized my pcv was #$%! as I dumped 3 quarts out of the dipstick/pan connection. Even at only 12psi I guess the pressure has to go somewhere. O well new one on the way, then time to start tuning for some higher boost.

Did I mention I LOVE MPI !!! :)

So on my way home from the NEPA meet last weekend I am cruising down the highway about 80 and this kid with a newer Integra pulls up behind me and rides my bumper for a bit. I could see it was intercooled .. but pfft ... I ain't scared. So i ignored him until be backed off a ways and got a run on me. Didn't even see him coming till be went by. So i drop to 4th and mat it. Before you can say ACURA DOWN! I was right next to him and shifted into 5th just kinda cruising (at 120) staying right beside him without much effort, so I waved ;) At 130 I could see that was about all he had so I returned the favor and dropped back a little then hammered it. I was in position to go by him like he wasn't moving but traffic got in the way. Either way i think i proved my point. (and all but saw that the car will peg the speedo)

A few miles later I realized my pcv was #$%! as I dumped 3 quarts out of the dipstick/pan connection. Even at only 12psi I guess the pressure has to go somewhere. O well new one on the way, then time to start tuning for some higher boost.

Did I mention I LOVE MPI !!! :)

I can peg the speedo in my car in 3rd gear!

Of course, the damn thing only goes up to 80.