anybody got a running project

rcm

Does anybody have a running project close to texas?any color but red...prefer 88 or 89 but would look at

any wide body.post anything that might be a good car to do...

It doesnt have to run or a roller.....

Edited by rcm

I've got a white 87 in Utah that runs. The master cylinder on the clutch is bad so it's not moving anywhere on its own anytime soon.

Other issues: bad idle (comes and goes, not completely sure why), oil leak, mashed driver quarter (someone drove through the tail light before I bought it), fans hardwired, radiator needs rodding.

Good things: new fuel pump (7/10), rear tires (9/10), rebuilt PS pump (installed 3/10), slave cylinder (10/10, the full pressure made the master go bad), fusible links (7/10), battery (6/10), good used secondary injector (don't exactly remember when, but recently), new thermostat and coolant gaskets (6/10).

I know there's more, but I can't remember it... Send me an email at smurphster89@gmail.com or a text at 801.548.8941 if interested.

• 2 weeks later...
i have an 88 white starion with black and tan interior all stock minus downpipe and has a non jv head with copper head gasket and arp head studs runs great needs tires they are bald.i am in utah it does have some dings and stuff pretty straight car does not have a airdamn on it but i have a brand new oem air damn for it. not wanting to sell it but am trying to buy a house and could use the money wanting 2200 out of it if you want pics pm me an email or any other info

I have seen those.The first one is pirana here on the site but too much for my budget,

The one in austin never emails back,San antonio havent heard back,the one in houston

i have called about and are sending pics.So that might be the one tomorrow .Those are old pics

and the car has been sitting for a year,so it doesnt look like that now.

Thanks

• 9 months later...