-
Images
- 2 replies
- 2616 views
- Add Reply
- 8 replies
- 1507 views
- Add Reply
- 20 replies
- 1276 views
- Add Reply
- 7 replies
- 1636 views
- Add Reply
Biggest list of inject's with specs I've ever seen
By ESIrType?,
http://users.erols.com/srweiss/tableifc.htm
http://www.telusplanet.net/~chichm/tech/injectors.pdf
Some good info for those looking for injectors.
Shawn
fuelinjectionpro
By mitsusqueeshee,
Does anyone know how to contact the fuel injector pro guys? I've sent them two emails inquiring about their MPI system and no response. ???
How did you guys tap this?
By phishfud,
I am trying to tap all the needed sensors on my magna. all the vac ones and the SDS coolant sensor are no prob, since they are standard thread. Where i am having a problem is the factory sensor for the gauge. I found out it will use a 14.5mm bit and a 16x1.5 tap. i cannot find a 16x1.5 tap anywhere unless i buy a mega expensive tap & die kit. Anyone have a solution or know where I can get one?? Thanks alot.
Terry
Bad-ass Double dins
By SuperStario,
for those of us that like the double dins look what i found
http://www.minidisc.org/car_table.html
There all M/D C/D combos but who cares......who listens to tapes anyways
