Jump to content

    Lets  look at cam degreeing :) maybe

    Shelby
    By Shelby,
    ok i have try'd to  get some intrest  rolling  for yr's  but it never   has much sucess , the last  such  post  >http://www.starquestclub.com/index.pl?board=bullcrap;action=display;num=1099943539  > seem'd to start off ok but  soon lost ground to  all sorts of  real  important  stuff if  we  all get togather and pool our info  maybe  we can come up with a  useable way  for  all to  get this done and   join the rest of the world  by actualy   tuneing  an engine rather then throwing part

    Magna intake gasket

    phishfud
    By phishfud,
    I have the magna that uses the adapter plate. I got an intake gasket from Glen with my intake that goes between the adapter and the manifold( i think), and am curious where I can get more in the event I need to pull the intake. Is this going to be an Aus only part? I have a new head coming and will be changinf the cam as well, and want to get my MPI up and running before I swap the head and cam. If I do this, I would need another gasket. Hope this makes sense, so anyone with info, please let me

    Stedebani Group Purchase: CLOSED!

    Josh '88
    By Josh '88,
    I contacted Stedebani about organizing a group purchase for the Starquest Club. They will be offering the following parts at a discount price for a limited amount of time:   Precision Stainless Steel Short Throw Shifters (your choice of straight shaft or 17 degree bend) GP PRICE $99 http://hometown.aol.com/stedebani/images/conqshift.jpg   Polyurethane Suspension Bushing Kit (softer compound, 85 Durometer) GP PRICE $179 http://hometown.aol.com/stedebani/images/conq_bushing.jpg & http://homet

    Turbo timer w/ alarm....

    jr_ss
    By jr_ss,
    Alright, I want to run an alarm that will allow me to lock the car while it's still running. I have the correct harness on my turbo timer for the alarm, but I don't know how to wire the system up. I don't exactly have the system yet either, but I figured by the time I get one i'll have enough knowledge to work my way around under the dash. So if any of you has installed an alarm with a turbo timer installed, and you can lock the doors while the car is still running please feed me the information

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...