Jump to content

    Test Fire/Clean Injectors...pics

    Professor Quest
    By Professor Quest,
    I never did this before with gasoline. Kinda made me want to break out a lighter. ;D   Just hold your HORSEPOWER! ;D

    Mounting kit

    turbotrep
    By turbotrep,
    I see some people on here with a mounting kit that is all one piece and covers up the stock pocket w/ just the after market radio sticking out.  I think this looks very clean and whas wondering if anyone knew what kit this was and where to get it at ? Thanks- Jeff

    Let's build a MOTOR.....Pics.

    Professor Quest
    By Professor Quest,
    We'll assume you can pull the engine and tear it down.  ;D WATCH FOR "DTs" along the way.  DISASSEMBLY TIPS.

    I just got a GSL 392

    Professor
    By Professor,
    I wasn't sure where to put this . I missed the GP in June so I had to look for a pump. I found these pumps for $115 + $8 shipping. He didn't have the install kit recommended for this so I just got the pump.This is a better price than the GP. Anyway, I just wanted to let everybody know in case they need a pump.   http://www.importevolution.com  

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...