Jump to content

    TPS "INSPECTION".....pics

    Professor Quest
    By Professor Quest,
    I can tell what subject matter to pick by the PMs I recieve.  "COOL YOUR DUALS".......until we are done. Thanks!  We'll first show you a BAD one.......followed by a GOOD one.   The first pic is the connector. Install the OHM METER leads to the BOTTOM TWO CONNECTORS. The next pic shows the HACKED SPADE TERMINALS. (optional)

    KYB GR2 STRUTS???

    Sean_P
    By Sean_P,
    Does anyone have an opinion on these struts as opposed to the tokico struts???

    Jolyrgr

    Ante_Up
    By Ante_Up,
    I posted needing a clutch disc quick....to be fair there were a couple other guys eager to do what they could do....but JR was the first to contact me with a disc and I paypalled him that evening and had my disc the very next day....great guy to deal with....

    Radiator

    zboy82
    By zboy82,
    I was wondering what the difference between the turbo and non turbo radiator are and if i can use the non turbo in my turbo car.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...