Jump to content

    eck_007

    Birdman19c
    By Birdman19c,
    well some of you know my story...house is being bulldozed no place to live very soon and trying to get my car running so i can sell it.  So i buy this head from eck SPECIFICALLY asking him to check for cracks or grooves in the head and he SPECIFICALLY said that he checked it over and found no cracks or grooves.  I get the head and the topside is grooved up pretty decent but nothing to bad.  I flip it to find the bottom end burned up pretty bad and TWO cracks in the number 2 and 3 cylinders.  I p

    Best place for silicon turbo hoses?

    phishfud
    By phishfud,
    Time to get the hoses for the IC pipes (Kelly's) and TB. Been looking at Hose Techniques and Bakers, but unsure which place has the best quality/deal going. Also curious about what size some of you used, especially where the turbo connects to the IC pipe. Turbo inlet is less than 2", which seems to be the smallest I can find in a transition hose. Any info would be great. Thanks.   Terry

    Just another stair-e-ary-o

    emann420
    By emann420,
    Just finish this install in a Scooby-doo Legacy.   Radio, 5-ch amp, 12" sub, box and amp rack.   http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/emann421/album?.dir=dd41   (link fixed)   E-Mann

    Stouttsi (Steve)

    johnnyRacer
    By johnnyRacer,
    Great SQCer A++++. A pleasure to business with. He said he was going to be at my house on sunday to pickup a part and he was.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...