-
Images
- 9 replies
- 1777 views
- Add Reply
- 4 replies
- 692 views
- Add Reply
- 6 replies
- 1045 views
- Add Reply
- 1 reply
- 805 views
- Add Reply
What to buy for a repaint and prep?
By starhunter,
I'm planning on a repaint after the CF hoods come through. I'm not going to be painting the car, but I want to buy all the paints, reducer, and pearl. I'm looking at the PPG Deltron line for the basecoat/clearcoat, and the pearl from them as well unless I can afford a HOK pearl by that time. I want to sand the car myself, it has a fresh paint job on some panels but the colors don't line up.
question:
If I use a radial sander, what grit or type? I'm keeping the car close to the same
Turbocalculator--- UPDATE 2-23-05
By money4771,
Anyone dealt with turbocalculator. I recently went online and paid for a new 16g. Just as I clicked on the "submit" tab I noticed that my e-mail address was wrong. I promptly e-mailed them and told them of the error and asked that my receipt be forwarded to the correct e-mail address. I got an e-mail back asking for my invoice number, which I am  sure would be on my receipt, which I don't have. I hit them back stating that I didn't have it, but I'm sure that I am the only Otis Hill in North Lit
steers all over the road help!!!
By hunter1,
Ok so i am new to this site i just bought a 87 quest, I have read alot about this steering link and how it will help with play in the steering wheel, However my problem is the car is all over the road every little groove or crack in the road the car wants to follow it so you have to hold on to the wheel or you will be all over the place anypne else experience this problem, and what do i need to do, to get it fixed. In advance thanks for any and all replies
Get featured in the new starquest magazine
By Distorted.Clarity,
bring your story of your stereo and electrical mods with pics and install guides and drop them off at distorted.clarity@gmail.com
