-
Images
- 4 replies
- 908 views
- Add Reply
- 1 reply
- 634 views
- Add Reply
- 5 replies
- 1196 views
- Add Reply
- 1 reply
- 806 views
- Add Reply
magna intake fpr
By 89tsi20g,
sup guys, anybody has info/contacts on how to get a magna fuel pressure regulator?
if any of you guys have one please let me know? , i got ripped off by a guy named-"JOSE RIVERA GASKOT" dodanin@coqui.net, fuc..... a**hole, i sent him money for fpr and never heard from him again, Rob NJ.
cheapo strut inserts?
By racer_amx,
Ok, The struts in my beater are WORN OUT and im tired of feeling like i am riding in a lumber wagon. Like i said the car is a beater and i dont wanna have to put any more money into it than i have too. sooo...
Who knows where to get the cheapest replacement strut cartridges from?
replace entire suspension
By GSX,
I just aquired a nice 87 conquest and I want to do the suspension. Is there a polyurethane suspension bushing kit made by anybody? I checked around and did a few google searches but came up with only poly sway bar bushings.
Also I am planning on lowering it but every spring kit and style will unseat when unloaded. One of the wheels on my 89 leaves the ground when I drive over this hill on one of the country roads on the way home. No dukes of hazard stuff but you can hear the tire chirp as it
those with speed hut gauge faces
By by_reQUEST,
hey just out of curiosity those with the speedhut gauge faces... where did you run teh wires outof the cluster? I was using the holes on teh upper corners for the lights but i dont want my needles to be dim at night.... I thought about drilling new holes but Iw as cutious to se what others did.
