Jump to content

    substock - great to deal with

    Turbo_Addict
    By Turbo_Addict,
    Great transaction with substock - always kept me up to date with the status of a shipment, tracking #'s, etc... thanks again!

    MegaSquirt TBI Enrichment Tuning

    qadir03
    By qadir03,
    I have been trying to tune the accel enrich for a while now and can't seam to get it to work properly. Also what kind of deaccel setting are you guys using. Whenever I get off the throttle after being on boost a cloud of black smoke apears. I have overun kick on and deaccel set to 0%.   http://students.washington.edu/qadirz/MegaSquirt/DATALOG%20AIR%20TEMP%20RISE.JPG   Here is my datalog: Wideband set at 0V=10AFR 5V=20AFR http://students.washington.edu/qadirz/Mega...00508071921.xls   Here is my

    Rear Alignment :(

    mthomlinson
    By mthomlinson,
    Well, for the last year or so I have been trying to get my car aligned correctly. Everywhere I go they claim the rear adjustment is obsolete and that they are unable to get parts to fix it properly. I got some Cusco camber plates and installed them in the front hoping this would solve my problems, now they claim that the rear must be aligned first before they can fix the front.   Does this sound correct ?   What is the proper way to align our cars ?   Is there an after market way to upgrade t

    Pics of my Griffin Aluminum Radiator setup

    Josh '88
    By Josh '88,
    I got the radiator on Friday and spent all day Saturday installing it. My radiator coolant will only get hot enough to open the 180* thermostat, and that's it! I'm very pleased with this setup, and it was cheaper than having my OEM radiator re-cored. Here's pics of my setup:       http://www.26liter.us/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=152   I started off by ordering the radiator from Summit Racing. It cost me $169.xx shipped to my door. Here's a link:   http://store.summitracing.com/default.asp?...t

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...