-
Images
- 3 replies
- 1121 views
- Add Reply
- 0 replies
- 811 views
- Add Reply
- 8 replies
- 1487 views
- Add Reply
- 15 replies
- 1348 views
- Add Reply
red/black steering wheel w/MOMO adapter
By Star_V8_Quest,
I have had this awhile so i decided to put it on this morning.Took about 15 minutes.Goes good with my new red face gauges and i painted the surround bezel in anodized red.I need to get some free time to put my front seats in.... :oops: For us "larger" guys,this gives some extra room sliding in and out. http://www.2.6liter.com/userfiles/Drazz/87%20quest/obx.jpg
Car Information
By wolfsquest,
Hey, ryddler, how about a section of our profiles describing a little detail about our cars (yr., color, mods, if any,) it would probably help some of our mech.-inclined members out when trying to help other members in the v.m. and a.v.m. forums - for example, there's a member trying to figure out something w/fusible links, but says he only has 3, well, my '88 has 4 showing and another 4 under the relay-box cover, so it's kinda hard to get an idea of WHICH fusible-link he's talking about - just
Adapter for my DSM. Something for the starquest?
By typert,
I made this adapter for a T3/T4 to a stock DSM manifold with an external wastegate. I would post up a teaser! I hope to have a whole kit with new oil and water lines for the garrett ready soon. It has been my experience that Garrett turbo's can be had much cheaper than buying an upgrade Mitsu turbo. http://turboflanges.com/t25-t3-1.jpg http://turboflanges.com/t25-t3-2.jpg http://turboflanges.com/t25-t3-3.jpg http://turboflanges.com/t25-t3-4.jpg http://www.turboflanges.com/t25
Need help, no spark.
By 88TSI_Rob,
Here's the rundown. I'm using a Hawk ECU and I'm using it to control the ignition (with a Magna distributor and GM HEI ignitor). The Hawk appears to be working perfectly, all the sensors are reading normal and the injectors are firing. On the ignition side I'm not getting any spark. I traced the problem back to the coil. I put a spark plug on the end of the coil wire and I'm not getting anything, no spark. I suck at troubleshooting ignition issues so I need all the help I can get. If anyone sees
