Jump to content

    coolant sensor values for easytherm

    mandoknight
    By mandoknight,
    I tried to find the value for stock coolant temperature sensors especially the coolant sesor values but no luck. I need the values for use of the megasquirt easytherm values. help please.

    Gavin187

    gofastredstar
    By gofastredstar,
    Good guy to deal with, send parts quick, and well packaged. Thanks Gavin187.

    Need info on AU ford TB

    Banky
    By Banky,
    I have had my magna in the box since a group purchase in 2003. Well apparently I ordered it with the AU Ford throttle body. The TB has the oval opening. What I wanted was the US flange to use a US TB, but its way too late now.   My question is does anyone know if the flange Glen put on my magna for the AU TB will work with any of Fords TB? I know the 4.6 wont work, what about older Fords?

    carpethead10 A+

    Highly Boosted
    By Highly Boosted,
    I bought a hks boost controler and EGT gauge and he responed to my e-mails right away. very good job packing the parts and the parts came two days early. VERY nice guy to deal with. I wish he had more parts to buy!!!!! Matt

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...