2jz swap

madness750

Alright guys need some help. I just purchased a 2jzge that I plan on swaping into my 87 conquest. I have everything needed to make it run, tranny, wiring, computer everything. I need to know problems I may run into doing this swap. Will I have to make custom motor mounts or does someone make a conversion kit. Also I'll have a pretty much complete drivetrain if anyone is interested.

Alright guys need some help. I just purchased a 2jzge that I plan on swaping into my 87 conquest. I have everything needed to make it run, tranny, wiring, computer everything. I need to know problems I may run into doing this swap. Will I have to make custom motor mounts or does someone make a conversion kit. Also I'll have a pretty much complete drivetrain if anyone is interested.

Go on e-bay or supra forums and get a complete wiring harness . Get in touch with a shop thats done this before or get a hold of the guys on here and I'm sure they'll help you out .

Go on e-bay or supra forums and get a complete wiring harness . Get in touch with a shop thats done this before or get a hold of the guys on here and I'm sure they'll help you out .

I've got the entire car for a donor so I've got everthing I need as far that goes. Just trying to figure out the road blocks before I get to them. Thanks for the info.

I've got the entire car for a donor so I've got everthing I need as far that goes. Just trying to figure out the road blocks before I get to them. Thanks for the info.

gotcha, well get a hold of the two guys that actually done it on this forum an ask them . Its sounds like it was painless with great results .