EVERYTHING MUST GO-SEVERAL PARTED OUT CARS

2manytoyz

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you have a complete gas tank with no rust?

quote name='2manytoyz' date='31 October 2009 - 03:20 PM' timestamp='1257016828' post='961232']

SOME PICS ADDED! PARTED 88 ATX CAR

Ive got too many conquest parts-i need the room.I will ship anything i have,but big stuff is expensive to ship(you already knew that)

Ive got a complete 87 TSi in parts,including a dissassembled engine, no trans, suspension or brake parts

88,a couple engines,nice set of shp struts complete w/springs and brakes(ready to bolt on,low mileage)no shp wheels

cluster,starters,alts,sensors,stock turbos,2 or 3 heads,one was rebuilt-cars ran but i found small cracks in the middle two cylinders in the usual spots,but cars ran fine.

Best way to get ahold of me is to email jc198650@yahoo.com or pm me.Dont be afraid to shoot a offer,as long as its reasonable ill work with you.everything is located at 47331 east indiana.

SOME PICS ADDED! PARTED 88 ATX CAR

Ive got too many conquest parts-i need the room.I will ship anything i have,but big stuff is expensive to ship(you already knew that)

Ive got a complete 87 TSi in parts,including a dissassembled engine, no trans, suspension or brake parts

88,a couple engines,nice set of shp struts complete w/springs and brakes(ready to bolt on,low mileage)no shp wheels

cluster,starters,alts,sensors,stock turbos,2 or 3 heads,one was rebuilt-cars ran but i found small cracks in the middle two cylinders in the usual spots,but cars ran fine.

Best way to get ahold of me is to email jc198650@yahoo.com or pm me.Dont be afraid to shoot a offer,as long as its reasonable ill work with you.everything is located at 47331 east indiana.

YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A HOOD LATCH CABLE