patch panel for driver side rear wheel-well

87chrycon

I need to fix the area pictured here within the blue tape. I need to purchase a patch panel that is rust free. The panel needs to be cut above the lower body line (blue tape outlining this), needs to have the wheel-well lip included, and needs to have the area that goes beneath the car included. If all the sheet metal that is spot welded together is included that is fine as I can remove what I do not need when I am ready to weld these in. Again, I need the DRIVER side as I have already purchased the Passenger side panel.

See the pics for an example of what I need. The blue panel pictured is the piece I need for the repair but is a Passenger side example. I need the DRIVER side. OK the blue picture would not upload due to the BS for max file sixes-etc. what a pain in the a**........if you have what I need send me a PM and I will look at it and let you know if I want it.....paypal and personal check payment options ready! Thanks for any help....

post-12965-125354559652_thumb.jpg