NEW GP MOOKEEH GAS FRONT SHOCKS & REAR STRUTS

101PROPOSE

Mine shipped on the 18th and arrived Xmas Eve as well. Hopefully you'll get tracking. If it didn't go out on the 18th (Fri) it had to sit until the 21st (Mon) at least. You're likely 5 working days from him plus holidays. It comes Wednesday :)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Has anyone tried to install these yet? I took mine to a shop to be faster before a military move and they weren't able to install the front inserts and said they weren't the right ones... anyone else??

whaaat? I put mine in. They fit fine. they are for WB starquests. You just have to drain the old oil and put in new lightweight oil, like ATF. They even come with new gland nuts. You have to use a heavy wrench tho to get the old OEM gland nut off tho. I used a big pipe wrench and tapped the handle with a hammer till it gave.

• 1 month later...

315 Customs,

thanks for your interest. i added you to the list.

you had me down 92154 starion last year GP i put a down payment could you tell me what my balance so i can paypal you, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

you had me down 92154 starion last year GP i put a down payment could you tell me what my balance so i can paypal you, thanks.

i paid you last year GP paypal a down payment you had me down as my zip code 92154 because i ask you what happen to my order because you did not have me as sonnyn will you send me how much is my balance.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I was wondering what the pricing would be on the following items:

-Front and Rear Mookeeh struts

-Front and Rear End Links

-MK1 front adjustable pillow ball mounts w/rear adjustable mounts (referencing ebay)

-Front and Rear sway bars w/bushings

Shipment zip code is 03276.

If you could let me know what the diameter of the strut tops are that would be a big help as I am getting the ground control coilover kit and they will prep/drill to proper size if I provide it for them. Thanks!

--Matt--

PS I would have sent you a PM but it wouldn't let me. Please PM me back here or email me at indylite_2000@yahoo.com with info.