SQ Performance parts...

2point3

Hi, new to this site and have been doing alot of reading and looking around but haven't been able to find a decent SQ performance parts website! I have seen TEP, and eBay of course...but where would you get a T3/T4 exhaust manifold for example? How about a HUGE turbo?? Any help would be appreciated, I almost have my car fixed so it's time to boost, break and repeat. Thanks!

Hmmn.

What do you want to do with the car, and how much $$$ is in your budget for it?

A "huge turbo"?

I hope you're going MPI.

Manifolds can be found on Ebay and some members here make them also. Turbonetics makes a T3 flanged manifold.

But really, do you know what you want?

general "mods"... suspension, exhaust, hard pipes, etc. go to 101propose.com

cant really order anything from there so email the guy if you want to buy something....dude is flippin awsome

theres *DM and TEP (top end performance)..but there overpriced and there parts arnt reputable.

like JP said...most everything is custom..

and the only thing you can find that are plentiful for these cars are spark plugs and gasoline.

theres a few things from first generation eclipse turbos that cn get you a little quicker...like a mas airflow sensor....or you can buy a GM MAF Translator (which is also for a 1g DSM) and you can run a GM MAF and get rid of all that bulky air cleaner sh**.

then theres nitrous

and bigger turbos....getting a mitsubishi turbo (14g,16g,18g, 17c,) will make life easier and you wont have to worry about manifolds and coolant lines...there all direct bolt ons..

big fat ultra conductive spark plug wires, sooper swirly throttle body spacers, and underdrive pullies that give you 20+ HP dont exist on thise site....so please dont ask how much horse power 10mm Magnacore wires will give you....granted they are an upgrade...fatter wires are all about insulation..they will not give you allot of HP and TQ

like i said...if you want to make real HP its all about bigger turbos, multi-port injection, fat/unresrictive exhaust, and most importantly good engine management to support whatever you wann push

itll take a while to learn all the tricks and what not to getting a starion/conquest fast.....but we were all there....and the peeps on this site are pretty cool. so ask questions and learn sum stuff!!!

-Freak