Satty07

movin on

• 4 weeks later...

Paid for parts from Satty07 and parts were never recieved.....i tried to contact him multiple time through PM and nothing....but while working out the deal he'd respond within minutes...

luckily it was only $25

ive seen him post since the transaction so i know hes around....but whatever...just a heads up

Hey guys, I just want to say sorry about everything, Im not ripping anyone off I have just been really busy with my new job, I havent hardly had any time to myself lately and I guess I just forgot about the stuff. I finally got on a computer today for the first time really since I got the job. Anyways, everyone that bought parts from me, I pm'd you with the tracking info, everything is on its way. I also threw in a free gift for everyone, I felt so bad and I know what its like to be waiting for parts and never have them show up. I have met a bunch of you guys in person, and I think you guys realize that it was never my intention to try to rip anyone off. Sorry again and I hope this clears things up.

i also recieved a PM from Satty.....we will see if the parts come in..

i talked to him via pm and he seems to be an honest guy...but of course the parts will make or break his status

i hate to put down a member of SQC but im giving him a chance to redeem himself before i make my final desicion.

thanks for the PM Satty

• 3 months later...
Bought turbo door handles and talking etacs. Finally got parts and they were as descibed. I will definately buy from Satty07 again. Thanks Joey