88 Quest

marso

unless you have seen this car in person, you have no idea. It is beautiful. I saw it at both shows he mentioned in his add strangly enough and it is perfect inside and out. This is one car that I hope he gets his price.

Perfect? You call that perfect! Looks to me like he's missing two mounting bolts on the turbo heat shield! :party0049:

Brant

unless you have seen this car in person, you have no idea. It is beautiful. I saw it at both shows he mentioned in his add strangly enough and it is perfect inside and out. This is one car that I hope he gets his price.

I've never seen it in person but by the pics it's in the top 5 cleanest starquests I've ever seen. I'm hoping to have my truck sold in the next week or so and I've been considering contacting him and making an offer. It was listed for 15k a while back.... If a super clean fiji is what your looking for then this is the car if you have the flow. i happen to be looking for a super clean fili :)

John

I can't see paying that kind of money on a nice looking car with a high mileage engine. Maybe if it was around 20k miles. Not too many miles more and it will need a rebuild. Shouldn't have to do that on a car with that price.