Turbo t04e 50 trim v-band,log manifold and 38mm tial sport wastegate

chazlx450

:character0028:

I have for sell T04E 50 trim turbo with log manifold and 38 mm Tial sport waste gate forsale. For 2.6 ltr quest or starion

about 3500 miles on all, turbo has just a hint of play due to my cousin not allow the car to cool down before shutting the car off

turbo, manifold, and Tial waste gate asking $550 plus s/h

I accept paypal

any questions or for pics email me

calsourceservicesllc@yahoo.com

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Starion-Con...ed#ht_500wt_961

Edited by chazlx450

What would they do for my otherwise stock quest?

Make a big difference it came off a stock motor and made 17psi easy to which we had to turn the boost controller down.

you will not be disappointed

If I ran it at 14 lbs would my fuel system support it and what kind of power difference would I have?

your fuel system is good 14-15 psi any thing over that you will need to upgrade your fuel system. Power difference will depend on you motor condition if you have low compression or blowing smoke you will see a difference but your motor will not last that long. If your motor is in good shape, no smoke good compression you will see a tremendous difference you should break into the low 14's to high 13's in the 1/4 even faster with the right upgrades.