SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Narrow87

that thing is so riced out and ugly its not even funny

I'd LOVE to see what you've got to say about mine. Then I'd love to find you on the street so I can show you that yours doesn't hold a candle to half the cars on here. This is a club to support the cars we love NOT call someone else's car rice just because it isn't in YOUR tastes. Like the old mother's saying goes "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."

Besides do you even know what "riced" IS? You might want to look it up before posting like that again. Might also want to grow up and mature a little bit before making yourself look any worse than you already have.

Back on topic, Narrow, I'd LOVE To make an offer but I don't have anything worth near as much as I know is into that car or what it's worth even. The bug is in need of bodywork and the 440 is only good for an engine (noone wants the bodies anymore) besides that I love the bug too much to trade it right now anyways.