1988 Fiji Blue Conquest in Houston

JustBreathe

OK, I don't want to do this but I have to. I've been laid off and my baby needs to go. Price is $3000. Its a 1988 Chrysler Conquest same as Mitsubishi Starion. 115,000 miles, 5 spd, with registration and inspection good until 4/2010. It has 9" rear shp wheels with 7" front wheels, tires are almost brand new all around. It has a super 16g turbo (550 CFM compared to stock 12A w/ 330 CFM). Hard OVCP with Turbo XS RFL BOV. It has trilogy turbo injectors, the secondary should be cleaned. It has auto meter boost and oil pressure gauges as well. The car has two rear 6.5" MB Qaurts, 2 front 5.25 Blaupunkt speakers, and a pioneer cd reciaever. She runs and drives very well. What will need some attention is the secondary injector, it sputters at wide open throttle (cleaning is $26), rear brake pads and possibly left rear rotor, ball joints sometimes clunk over speed bumps. Interior is pretty good in my opinion for these cars (ive owned 3) normal rips and tears, leather. A/C needs a line replaced. Paint is in pretty good condition, there are some chips in front bumper, air damn is there with some cracks and tears but still very good (for anyone who knows these cars). Also have a spare 88 flywheel for someone wanting to shave some pounds off. No pics right now.

• 1 month later...

I HAVE A 99 ECLIPSE SPYDER GST, 140K, RED/TAN/TAN, I HAD A CONQUEST AND SOLD IT TO GET THIS CAR AND WOULD LOVE TO GET BACK IN THE STARQUEST GAME. ITS MY DAILY DRIVER, BLOWS SUPER COLD AIR.

LET ME KNOW, 4235713939