"Rival" AKA Kevin Finke

MikeMeyerhoff

• 4 months later...

as i had tried to explain to Mike, i was not familiar with the quest at the time and I also was not in direct contact with the 89 parts car that i had. I had every intention of sending Mike the correct unit but unfortunatly i had a good friend of mine pull out the wrong Electronics unit to be sent to Mike. and to my dismay it happened a second time! (yes both units were from the 89 parts car and i would never send something fraudulant that i had laying around my garage). I was at school at the time and not in direct contact with my parts car.

Like I explained to mike, it was never my intent on taking his money without delievering the product, as CoKeDoCtOr can back me on this one, i am not a scammer nor am i out to get anyone!

I will admit that i made a mistake in the way i handled the situation and for that i am truely sorry but i do feel that i have made the situation right! and if Mike still feels that i have not, then please contact me so we can resolve this. I never wish to have my name posted anywhere with negative feedback. I am no angel by any means but it was my lack of knowledge on the car taht really put a damper on this situation.

Mike, again i am truelly sorry and i would like everyone to know that Mike did give up on recieving this part or his money back but i had completely forgotten about the situation! I did remember one day and that is when i promptly tried to contact mike and reimburse him + interest for essentially "lending" me money :oops: ...

No hard feelings, I was worried for a while there. Reading your posts, you seem like a decent enough guy.

Mike

Thanks Mike, I'm glad that things are worked out! i love the starquest community and i definitly want to be an asset to this board and not a liability! Thank you for being so understanding and if i can ever do anything for you or if you are ever in upstate NY, give me a ring. i would be more then glad to go for a cruise with ya and i definitly owe ya a steak and a beer!

P.S. I work for Anheuser-Busch...so you can have as many beers as ya like!

-Kevin