Wiper Motor needed--FOUND

Rich

I bought a wiper motor several months ago from Lapore. The thing worked great. Last week-end I decided that the plate that the motor attaches to needed sanded and painted. I took the motor off and removed the plate. I then proceeded to drop the motor on the garage floor. It bounced up once (impressive vertical leap for a hunk of metal), then fell back to earth and landed on my daughters foot. She cried, but lives to tell the tale.

Anyway, the motor doesn't work anymore. I have no idea what might have broken, and don't really want to try to figure it out. I'm looking for another one that is in good working order. I have a really nice plate to attach it to :blush: (not sure what they actually call the metal piece that the motor hooks to)

Thanks.

Rich

Edited by Rich

i got one. i wont be using it... (who needs wipers?)

Just pay shipping.. let me know if you want it

Im assuming it still works (my car has been sitting for along time)

I bought a wiper motor several months ago from Lapore. The thing worked great. Last week-end I decided that the plate that the motor attaches to needed sanded and painted. I took the motor off and removed the plate. I then proceeded to drop the motor on the garage floor. It bounced up once (impressive vertical leap for a hunk of metal), then fell back to earth and landed on my daughters foot. She cried, but lives to tell the tale.

Anyway, the motor doesn't work anymore. I have no idea what might have broken, and don't really want to try to figure it out. I'm looking for another one that is in good working order. I have a really nice plate to attach it to :blush: (not sure what they actually call the metal piece that the motor hooks to)

Thanks.

Rich

I found one. thanks

Hey Rich will you be going to that car show downtown around the diamond this summer? If so can you let me know when its at, Id love to bring down the yellow car for a cruise. there is also a VERY clean red 87 thats there every year. could be an interesting line up :)