86 Starion for sale - $1500/OBO

ramidi

Good morning folks,

I have an '86 Starion that I am looking to sell. She is currently not running. The head gasket was beginning to leak so the head was pulled. I bought a Clearwater replacement head for the car but rand out of time/funds to complete the project.

I was planning on converting this to an MPI car, so I also have the Magna intake and 4 injectors to throw into the deal.

She will come with an extra rear window, the little triangle one and an extra tail light.

She is a white widebody with a maroon interior. The interior is in good condition except for the leather, of course.

Also, before I parked her I had just put on a set of fresh tires. they have less than 500 miles on them. She has also been garaged the whole time while not running.

This car is located in Eugene, Oregon and you would need to pick it up. I am only selling it as a package deal. Sadly, I just cant afford to have her around taking up space any more.

post-5306-1240841754_thumb.jpg