St. Andre's Auto

Acselor

I dont know if I was just the unlucky one or if there is another post somewhere else about this company but i had a particularily bad experience With Eric the owner of St. Andre's Auto. I had ordered a $320.00 HKS exhaust system from them seeing as how they were the cheapest i could find. My credit card was charged but i never got the product. i figured mabey since it was not a item that would be readily available so i gave it some time. Before i knew it almost 1 and a half months had passed. I almost forgot about the exhaust i had other things to do on my car. I began calling them. The first day eric was not in and wouldn't be back till a week later or so. For some reason Eric was the only one that could help me, Why is beyond me. So i waited a week and called back and he still wasn't there. Eventually my father called (he is more intimidating and knows what hes talking about). After going to the Better business bureau of somewhere in Cali online and calling the attorney generals office we find out he has had numerous complaints about things not arriving and other such thing. He has been in and out of court numerous times has an Alias and even sold some guy a business that was supposedly a franchise but turned out not to be and swindled him out of $150,000.00. Eventually Eric called me and he told me he was tracking it now and he wasn't even open yet, only problem was i didn' want the item tracked i wanted the item yesterday. In fact i didn't even want the item anymore. I told him i wanted the order canceled and my account credited  and i didn't care if it was a special order i wanted my money back. Well turns out my account still hasn't been credited and the credit card company i guess will have to go after him. I ended up buying an exhaust system from Rockauto.com i like them. All my parts have arrived on time. the car is now on the road and rdy to be registered and inspected. Thx for listening/reading this post and plz beware of St. Andre's Auto.

Wow reading that feedback was almost like dejavu. I ordered the hks exhaust from St. Andres auto as well, and initially it was in stock and ready to ship, so they biled my credit card immediately.  After A week, I call back to check status, and you guessed it, this guy Eric was the one who I had to talk to, because no one there knew anything about it. I knew right away I made a mistake on going with the cheapest price. He eventually called me back, and said the item was back ordered, but should arrive tomorrow and they will ship immediately. Well you guessed it, the time went by, and no package, so again I call, and Eric's not in. I continue to call and leave messages, and finally a week later he calls me back saying iten will definitely be shipped that Monday. That guy was a fake a** kissing pansy who tried talking like a professional, when in reality he nor anyone else at that place gives a rats a** about customer service.  So it took a little over a month to get my exhaust after it was supposedly in stock and ready to ship. I'd definitely never deal with them ever again. Acselor: You got it worse then me. At least mine finally arrived, but had I not bugged the hell out of them, and threatened to cancel my order,  I may have never received it.Yeah the place offered the cheapest price around, but this place is very disorganized, and it's not worth the little extra cash you save buying from them.