G54B for sale (or trade for a Mitsubishi Van, etc.)

Yokohama

G54B longblock with bare manifolds in stock configuration (to my understanding). This engine is from a 1987 Widebody automatic (and was well cared for as I understand) and I have driven the car and the engine sounds great and appears to be in perfect condition. The exhaust manifold does have a crack, so it can be included or excluded in shipping.

$1100 shipped to the lower 48 (Shipping is a major portion of the total cost please confirm price with me) terminal-to-terminal. Lift-gate service extra

I can ship this engine anywhere, even to your door.

Edited by Yokohama

• 3 weeks later...
G54B longblock with bare manifolds in stock configuration (to my understanding). This engine is from a 1987 Widebody automatic (and was well cared for as I understand) and I have driven the car and the engine sounds great and appears to be in perfect condition. The exhaust manifold does have a crack, so it can be included or excluded in shipping.

$1100 shipped to the lower 48 (Shipping is a major portion of the total cost please confirm price with me) terminal-to-terminal. Lift-gate service extra

where are you located?

• 1 month later...

i have a 4g63t motor is that something you are interested in

post-13086-1244448180_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...