Is anyone looking to trade for 99chev 1500 pickup?

gsxr1000

The truck is black and well maintained. It has about 70k with the 4.8 liter. The blue book on it is like 6,200. Im just looking to see if anybody might be interested because I would like to have a starquest they have always been my favorite car. Im located in dover DE. THANKS Edited by gsxr1000

The truck is black and well maintained. It has about 70k with the 4.8 liter. The blue book on it is like 6,200. Im just looking to see if anybody might be interested because I would like to have a starquest they have always been my favorite car. Im located in dover DE. THANKS

Can you post a pic or email some to me at arose1231@msn.com. I have a 89 5spd for sale. On ebay it should bring over 6K i just don't have time to mess with it. I was planning on getting a truck soon so we might be able to work something out. I have pictures and info on my car in the forsale section. The post says" 89 FIJI SHP 5Spd.

• 1 month later...