bubbrubb aka Chris W.

super60tsi

I paid bubbrubb 2 weeks ago for door panels and he fell off the face of this earth!!!!!!!! but i'm a true believer of what goes around comes around.......so don't try and buy anything off of this dude unless you want to get ripped off!!!!!

I recieved my steering wheel contols today, they were shipped when he stated they were, everything looks good.  I did get in contact with him in regards to this and he is having email problems currently.  Seems pretty straightup and good feedback on Ebay over the last several years.  I had to get ahold of him via his other email address, I will post both if you are having issues getting ahold of him.

bubbrubbsvt@yahoo.com

MnkeySoup@aol.com

Take care

Shawn

Wow, the parts actually showed up!!  And the postmark is dated the 15th?!  Dammit, the whole goal was to screw you over!  :o

Shawn, thanks for your post, and your email today (same day you emailed me looking for your stuff):

It arrived today, I'm really sorry for the harshness of my voice.  I guess another member of the starquestclub had ordered some door panels from you and had not been able to get ahold of you and was worried.  It just kinda got me alarmed.  They look great and will finish off my inside of the car, I appreciate this.  I would have no problem buying anything else from you.  Thanks so much!

Take care

Shawn

Who knows, maybe the door panels will show too...   :o ???

Stay tuned, Bat-listeners.  Will Bubb Rubb turn out to be a criminal mastermind who carefully built up hundreds of positive feedback over four years on ebay, only to hose an innocent civilian for $90?!  Did Bush and Cheney know about Enron?  Is Bubb Rubb really Steve Nelson of TEP?   Inquiring minds want to know!

On a more serious note, I woud like to post a very valid point Shawn makes:

I was alright with the situation and trusted you fully until the thread on the forum started.  Yeah, that sparked it for me and I don't think it was justified for the member to post it

Just goes to show ya what a wildfire of paranoia the internet can create.

Marc, you may even have received extra parts in the box, for free, bagged separately.  Only the shadow knows!   ;D

super60tsi/Marc Buccieri,

You door panels were delivered the other day.  Did you like the extra bits I included at no charge?  I hope the small bag of fasteners were convenient for you.

Hopefully you will do the right thing by posting that - gasp -  you didn't get ripped off.

Stay tuned, Bat-listeners  ;D

Chris,

I think you just need to work on your communication, people get worried when they cannot get ahold of someone that they sent their hand earned dollars to for several emails.  Puchasing over the internet is all about trust, you came through with your end of the deal, I as well just wish that I was informed more often of the status of our deal together.  Thanks so much!

Take care

Shawn

taken from another thread...

http://www.starquestclub.com/index.pl?boar...;num=1053896444

SUPER60TSI WROTE:

I just got back from a trip to atlantic city, One of my guys got ahold of them and he called me to tell me that they showed up. I was told you were sending them out two Mondays ago and I never heard back from you after 4 emails.......you could have just let me know that it was going to take you some time to get things together and I wouldn't have thiught the worst!.......sorry for the bad rap!.....Marc