Victory Automotive in San Jose, CA

quest88_TSI

For those of you who need to have a quest rebuilt and do not have the time or knowledge to do so, I highly recommend Victory Automotive.  Talk to VIC, ( 408 ) 266-7570.

He quoted me out a price, gave me the unknowns and followed up with a quote for the knowns.  Things such as water pump condition, radiator core rebuild, clutch and so on that needed to be inspected before knowning the full cost invovled in rebiuld/restore.  Very helpful in finding good alternatives to expnesive parts.  

Really worked hard in keeping to budget, however it was blown due to me adding on, but I made sure he quoted out the additions and kept to that price.  He gave me a great break as things started to add up he threw things in for free.  

The car drives well.  The engine came out strong.  Everything works well.  Again, this person is located in San Jose, California.  Very knowledgeable in the rebuild process and too much time to discuss things and educate me.

• 4 months later...