What do you guys think of this header design?

Ted I was pretty happy with how mine came out.

The only 2 minor issues I had was that it was a huge pain in the rear to bolt it on with the larger piping (the underside was so tight I was forced to use an open ended wrench to tighten those nuts down). And my downpipe needed to be offset about 1/2"-3/4", but I could tell nothing could have been done to prevent that.

It flows like mad with the MPI though! :D

That's great to hear! I have been wondering how all of these i have sold are turning out!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

would like to see some before and after performance info, its getting very interesting every time i start reading something about conquest, i have 88 conquest, and my project is a 350hp but will need a turbo manifold upgrade, i will get soon the t3t4 turbo, and need a good turbo manifold with external wastegate, also soon this month november will get 2 2nd gen Magna Head and 1 Magna Intake Multiport non modify both items from Australia, but need a manilfold turbo just like the SFP, can u do something similar like that.

You guys think that having bigger Pipe ID 2inch, its better using it with T3T4 turbo and for smaller Pipe like 1.5inch is good for T4, because to me in my opinion sounds good, T4 needs small pipe diameter to have fast flow and pick fast spool for that big turbo T4, and for T3T4 or T3 bigger pipe diameter don't need to have smaller pipe because turbo is not that big like the T4, so bigger pipe diameter id 2 should do the trick for T3 OR T3T4, so any opinions about that.

how much will it cost for a t3t4flange turbo manifold with a external wastegate flange i believe size 32 i might probably get the turbonetics external wastegate. let me know for the price thanks.