89 conquest shp

89ConquestTSI_SHP

ok ive been working on my car recently and nothing seems to work when i turn the key. it runs and all but the fuel pump has stopped working along with all the gauges and lights. the odometer reads 198xxx miles and i was told the top end was rebuilt by previous owner but i have no proof. i would like to get $900 for the entire car as everything is there. the interior is there but not put together. the rearend has no clicking sounds from the cv joints so im assuming they are good. doors are rust free along with trunk lid front fenders and hood. i have 2 shp rear rims one was fixed this past weekend and they both need new tires. i have 1 shp front and 1 non shp front both with close to new tires. pm any offers or if u need any parts and we will work something out. thanks guys. here is the link to all of the pix...http://s268.photobucket.com/albums/jj35/squadup10/v

*also has tinted windows and maroon front seats with black rears,the interior is black.

*located in pontiac michigan and will except paypal and pick up only

Edited by 89ConquestTSI_SHP

ok turns out it needed new fuses so i replaced all of them and now all of the lights work and instrument panel. sad part the guy i bought it from said he upgraded the fuel pump.....he didnt and it doesnt work so that why the car doesnt run. it needs a new gas tank because it is rusted to hell.one problem fixed just to rum into another.somebody buy my parts!!!!!!!!!