Bigmandsm's turbo adapter

some 5-6 yr's ago TEP was offering  a plate to do just what your talking about , it was bolt'd  to the oem manifold with counter sunk screw's then weld'd to the manifold

not sure  about any  bolt thread over lap as i saw the manifold and adaptor plate  in person  on lizzord30's car , and there was no problem with the bolt holes runing into each other

any way this is not  something  new it's been done befor as  has most things you can  think of ,

that  TEP manifold  had an external waste  gate port comeing out  between 3&4 cyls

but it was a stock  oem casting manifold, just modify'd  

go ahead  and make yours, if guys want them they will buy, if they  think it's easier to do them selves ,  have at it :)

oh ya  i can't get any of the links on your site for conquest and starion parts  to work???

some 5-6 yr's ago TEP was offering  a plate to do just what your talking about , it was bolt'd  to the oem manifold with counter sunk screw's then weld'd to the manifold

not sure  about any  bolt thread over lap as i saw the manifold and adaptor plate  in person  on lizzord30's car , and there was no problem with the bolt holes runing into each other

any way this is not  something  new it's been done befor as  has most things you can  think of ,

that  TEP manifold  had an external waste  gate port comeing out  between 3&4 cyls

but it was a stock  oem casting manifold, just modify'd  

go ahead  and make yours, if guys want them they will buy, if they  think it's easier to do them selves ,  have at it :)

oh ya  i can't get any of the links on your site for conquest and starion parts  to work???

shelby, i think the adapter from TEP was for a TO4 flange conversion. The T3 and the stock manifold flange are to simlar in bolt patter to do this with properly. TEPs solution for this is welding the T3 flange to a new stock manifold. the final product is pretty durable. i had it on my previous car which is now in the hands of 1_bad_68 so its been on there for several years now with a T3/T4 without cracking. i think i paid $270 for it.