eastern CT

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
yaaaaa, im in boston, theres not many people in the way northeast, anyone else around this area>?

I'm from the springfield area in MA pretty close definitely up for a GTG as soon as my car is up an running.

• 4 weeks later...
Hey guys just joined the site and it's my first conquest but i would like meet some of the members im in Seymour CT. also i just want to say you guys have a great site here and im glad i came across it! already working on my list of things to be done :driving:

Hey guys just joined the site and it's my first conquest but i would like meet some of the members im in Seymour CT. also i just want to say you guys have a great site here and im glad i came across it! already working on my list of things to be done :driving:

You're not too far from me... in Southington. Welcome aboard!

I live in CT and it would be great to have a get together here in CT.

Let me know when and where and I'll be there.

(I'll be away on Vacation the week of July 25, so hopefully meet before or after that week)

glink13

You're not too far from me... in Southington. Welcome aboard!

Hey you're right in Southington? I live in Wolcott right behind Lake Compounce (on the mountain)

What part of southington are you?

glink13

Guys - As a former member of a New England 3000GT / Stealth club, we've had several get-togethers at the Hooters in Wethersfield, CT. It's just south of Hartford, very easy to get to, and it's a great starting place for a cruise. It's also very central to the state, which makes it very fair for people from all over the state to attend. With the 3/S club, we've even had people come from as far away as New Jersey and New Hampshire. I'd love to get something going with other Conquest/Starion enthusiasts, as we're pretty hard to come by these days.

If I get enough of a response on this thread, I'll create another one under a 'New England Starquest Gathering' post ...or something like that.

What do you all think??

I'm working on getting the starion running, should be ready in 4 wks. I live out by springfield, weathersfield sounds like a good place to meet up, I went to a couple of GTG's at the dunkin donuts off the berlin turnpike.