waste gate 3 ports

paveln

Anybody has a diagram of 3 ports waste gate actuator? Also how the 3 port differs from single port? Please do not tell me "just to block off one port" or "3 port has two ports extra compare to the single port" :-). Thank you a lot. Pavel

Triple port WGA works with the BCS(boost control sensor) mounted to the aircan's lid. If knock is detected, boost drops from 10.5 to 7.5psi.

3 port=10.5psi

1 port=7.5psi

I listed where each vac line went in a thread in the FAQ's, but the pics I posted are long gone now.

Triple port WGA works with the BCS(boost control sensor) mounted to the aircan's lid. If knock is detected, boost drops from 10.5 to 7.5psi.

3 port=10.5psi

1 port=7.5psi

I listed where each vac line went in a thread in the FAQ's, but the pics I posted are long gone now.

I getting understand it a bit:

both ports on chamber 1 are the same

1. one port at chamber 1 is connected to air behind the intercooler

2. the other port at chamber 1 is connected to the waste gate solenoid valve

3. port at chamber 2 is connected to the waste gate solenoid valve

On my aircan's lid is not a sensor, but a waste gate solenoid valve controlled from electronic spark control igniter.

if you are looking straight at the car from the front you will see this..

...........................> front of car.

now leave 3 open, block number 2 and run number one to your over the valve cover pipe

Edited by 19cturbo

no, if you stand in front of the car you have two ports then one behind them.. you leave the furthest one back open and block one of the front two, it doesnt matter which one.. and run the other to the over the valve cover pipe..