Mustang GT, 07 Mustang GT, and LS2 G8 GT

BlowinUp54B's

I'm wanting to build a R1 Kart soon, or a Gixxer 1000 Kart.. They are just so b/a

They are mine is just a 125 but it has all mods avail. the 1000 cc karts are too much mine has a tire eating problem i got through 4 sets in 1 race day @100 a set sux

1000 cc karts would be off balance too and only good for straights i may have to bring mine to al. to take it down the track because here they say it is too unstable to drag and there is run what you brung but ya'll are only 1/8th

Man, I don't want to race it.. I just want to have some fun

That thing is nice, I remember seeing a thread about it somewhere.

Thansk it was my wifes christmas present to me she knows my need for speed and my frustration with my quest

If u ever come to fl u r welcome to take it for a spin or if i come up there to huntsvegas i'll bring it with and burn up some tires

Hell yeah man, you should so bring a Quest up here too.. That would make like (not counting the hundreds in matts backyard); 8 in Florence/H-Ville/T-town

MOAR pictars!

Seriously though dude, be careful. Fast cars can get you in trouble real quick if your not paying attention.

I'm sticking to not driving it, it doesn't get traction on street tires until 4th.. Its fkin crazy fast, time to upgrade the brakes.

• 1 month later...
http://i44.tinypic.com/2n3gcg.jpg

Old thread, i know. But you know travis? With that black lightning? Hes a bud of mine, well of my brothers anyway. My brother lives in athens, his name is keith, he drives a silver 03 350z. PM me where you live.

Old thread, i know. But you know travis? With that black lightning? Hes a bud of mine, well of my brothers anyway. My brother lives in athens, his name is keith, he drives a silver 03 350z. PM me where you live.

I didn't take that picture, it just of the car from when OB owned it. I know Travis, and Keith. Keith has some bright L.E.D Tag light. I live in Florence