take a step back and THINK!

Homeless2BNY

My buddy used to work for the DOT accident clean up. After some punk in a souped up camry jumped the center lane and killed two little girls his kids age, he never drove nuts again...

Hey man our cars look fast enough standing still let alone 65

This video is the truth..... take it to the track.....hang up the cell phone.....and the hamburger can wait until you get to where your going and you can eat it at a table!!!

I shed a tear watching this video since one of my close friends was actually permantly paralyzed from the waist down due to a a** hole driver eating while driving steered off the road and clipped the back of my friends car causing it to hit a tree he was lucky to have his life. but his life was changed forever because some person couldnt wait till they got home to eat!!!

...I shed a tear watching this video since one of my close friends was actually permantly paralyzed from the waist down due to a a** hole driver eating while driving steered off the road and clipped the back of my friends car causing it to hit a tree he was lucky to have his life. but his life was changed forever because some person couldnt wait till they got home to eat!!!

yea this is something that should be shown when you get a listense.

it choked me up the first time.