Quest vs Mustang *sigh* nothing new

Szester

Alright well, my story involves my quest, a mustang, and a broken MBC. So its my last drive of the summer before putting her up for the winter. I knew i would be driving extraordinarily fast that day because i would be missing her for some time. Anyways i work in IT for singer sewing and the chap next door that works for scotttrade owns a 2000 mustang GT supercharged(idk if its kenn belle). Just my luck i passed him on M-6(was doing 85), he quickly moved to the left after i got over and tried to dart in front of me. Now im not a real competitive guy, actually i have no personality at all but one thing i do love is hitting the gas once in a while. Well i throw her into 4th and slam the gas, i look down and holding steady at about 16psi, then i hear something peculiar. It was almost like a small ting and then my car bolted out in front of the stang with ease. Knowing im not in the 300hp club im starting to wonder whats up...then i look down, the boost guage is off the charts. It was both of our exits anyways and i slowed down and he pulled up next to me at the light. "whats in that thing?" he shouted, "apparently unlimited boost" i shouted back. So recently i decided to start looking to move to EBC but something terrible happened...i bought a land cruiser. Still cant decide whether to get it running or to move the quest to EBC...what do you guys think?

Alright well, my story involves my quest, a mustang, and a broken MBC. So its my last drive of the summer before putting her up for the winter. I knew i would be driving extraordinarily fast that day because i would be missing her for some time. Anyways i work in IT for singer sewing and the chap next door that works for scotttrade owns a 2000 mustang GT supercharged(idk if its kenn belle). Just my luck i passed him on M-6(was doing 85), he quickly moved to the left after i got over and tried to dart in front of me. Now im not a real competitive guy, actually i have no personality at all but one thing i do love is hitting the gas once in a while. Well i throw her into 4th and slam the gas, i look down and holding steady at about 16psi, then i hear something peculiar. It was almost like a small ting and then my car bolted out in front of the stang with ease. Knowing im not in the 300hp club im starting to wonder whats up...then i look down, the boost guage is off the charts. It was both of our exits anyways and i slowed down and he pulled up next to me at the light. "whats in that thing?" he shouted, "apparently unlimited boost" i shouted back. So recently i decided to start looking to move to EBC but something terrible happened...i bought a land cruiser. Still cant decide whether to get it running or to move the quest to EBC...what do you guys think?

I think you should check your oil pan for metal.

And did you check the vacuum lines on the MBC? Sounds like one just came off and your waste gate actuator closed up your waste gate causing the overboost.

And dood, always answer "Nothing, it's bone stock" when you get to run guys like that. It improves our image.

I think you should check your oil pan for metal.

And did you check the vacuum lines on the MBC? Sounds like one just came off and your waste gate actuator closed up your waste gate causing the overboost.

And dood, always answer "Nothing, it's bone stock" when you get to run guys like that. It improves our image.

From now on, will do. As for the overboost, when i got home i found out the needle in the MBC was gone. I have since dropped the oil pan for unrelated reasons, seemed fine, also everything relating to the turbo looking for the needle.