turbo cfm specs

marksweet

Thanks, but that is a site for the 2.0 guys. I'm looking for the one that lists the turbo's for starquests. I do remember reading about you 4g63-510 argueing about 2.0/2.6 My sister had a talon once, quick boost , funky platform, FWD. I like the starquests. Very solid feel. Yeah we have a truck motor. I think thats cool. The 88/89 listed for 21k, that's a lot of cash now and it was aLOT more back then.I'm not knocking the newer mitsu cars, nodoubt there quick easier than me. Thats another reason I like quests, it's like rooting for the underdog.When I burn someone it's with a forklift motor. My first fun car was a 1966 Buick Skylark GS. Triple black with a 401 c. i. "nail haed" motor. Called them that cause i think the intake valve was a 1.60, maybe as high as a 1.90. I do remember a small block chevy Had bigger valves.That car was what I could afford, $400.Couldn't afford the 1967 Dodge R/T with the 426 hemi. He wanted $1,300. One thing my Buick had was torque. That's how I was able to hang with the GTO's and the GTX's. Hey, I'm driving a HEMI now! Maybe I'll find some of those 2.6 HEMI emblems they used on some of those 80's k-cars amd put them on my conquest. My car was repainted last year and I elected to go without decals. I can tell when someone's eyeing my car and if they don't know what it is they guess or tell me one of those "I used to know a guy that had one of those, man it was fast" if they do know. so it's all relative and "run what ya brung". Merry Christmas! and I still need those quest turbo specs.

try this link, this might help .......

http://www.gnttype.org/techarea/turbo/turboflow.html

it's not starquest specific but aside from some talk about a different engine, all the equations are the same. there is also a link on this site to a nifty little spreadsheet that will do most of the calculations for you if you input the numbers.

the link directly to the spreadsheet is:

http://www.gnttype.org/techarea/turbo/turbocalcs.xls

hope these give you the info you need.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Thanks, but that is a site for the 2.0 guys. I'm looking for the one that lists the turbo's for starquests. I do remember reading about you 4g63-510 argueing about 2.0/2.6 My sister had a talon once, quick boost , funky platform, FWD. I like the starquests. Very solid feel. Yeah we have a truck motor. I think thats cool. The 88/89 listed for 21k, that's a lot of cash now and it was aLOT more back then.I'm not knocking the newer mitsu cars, nodoubt there quick easier than me. Thats another reason I like quests, it's like rooting for the underdog.When I burn someone it's with a forklift motor. My first fun car was a 1966 Buick Skylark GS. Triple black with a 401 c. i. "nail haed" motor. Called them that cause i think the intake valve was a 1.60, maybe as high as a 1.90. I do remember a small block chevy Had bigger valves.That car was what I could afford, $400.Couldn't afford the 1967 Dodge R/T with the 426 hemi. He wanted $1,300. One thing my Buick had was torque. That's how I was able to hang with the GTO's and the GTX's. Hey, I'm driving a HEMI now! Maybe I'll find some of those 2.6 HEMI emblems they used on some of those 80's k-cars amd put them on my conquest. My car was repainted last year and I elected to go without decals. I can tell when someone's eyeing my car and if they don't know what it is they guess or tell me one of those "I used to know a guy that had one of those, man it was fast" if they do know. so it's all relative and "run what ya brung". Merry Christmas! and I still need those quest turbo specs.