Kelly's 3" + 16g+1g MAS = WOW!!!

DOOMID

Well,

I finally got a chance to get my car put together and man it is a beast.  The stock turbo was gone.  The car had stock air box and exhaust except for a TEP DP which I installed and removed.  Kelly's system is awesome and I had the 3" flex section welded in as well from road race engineering.  I installed the 1g mas along with a ported, stressed relieved, and webbing removed maniflod that i purchased from surferdude, and am running an APEX'I N1 muffler.  I am running around 14lbs according to the atock gauge, its putting out so much power that i keep having vacuum lines pop off under load.  Next up is a krank vent system and a lot of tie wraps for those vacuum lines.  The only issue i am having is where the exhaust curves around the rear suspension, it is rubbing,and it is an extreme pain in the A$$ when tightening the down pipe bolts due to clearance.  Man i am happy...

Doomid sorry the exhaust hits. I must say that the sleeved system does not hit the rear suspension. I noticed that it hit after you had picked it up. Thats why I'M SLEEVING THE REST ;) :P. They will fit perfect. Those of you getting your sleeved exhaust systems let us know how they fit. I recommed you install the exhaust before you install the flex tubing. This way you know it fits correct. I know it will. Hell I'll install one for you here when you come over for the KV.

Kelly :)

• 1 month later...

as long as i have been on this board, KELLY has always made quality products and at good reasonable prices.  he sells the complete 3 inch, from turbo back for 400 plus shipping,

TEP makes a good DP  but it is 2.5, you have to decide what you want, because people seem to like the 3 inch DP better than the 2.5. i have a stock starion with 2.5 and a conquest with 3 inch all the way back and man what a big difference, spooling is instant compared to my stock starion i also have the steel pipe in the accordian hose and open air box, man it is awsome, id go 3 inch, i have not experienced any bad results even in low RPM's it has a nice power delivery,

i run 12PSI on the conquest and stock setting on the starion

• 4 weeks later...