89 TSi SHP (Need Rear Suspension Parts)

Oz

If anyone has these items available for sell it would be greatly appreciated. Will accomodate anyway thats easiest on you. Pick-up, Paypal,Debit Card or Personal Check...

Thanks in advance for any help.

Oz (Gary)

i have both parts but im to far away for pick up,,,but i will ship ,at your expense,of coarse

lmk

bryen

How much? I just located the sway bar in Georgia for $55 and found the Lower Control Arm in Tennessee for $80. Both include shipping....I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on both...Been looking for about a month now...first bite...and then yours ....2 bites in 1 day after no catch for over a month....Go figure.

Thank you in advance.

Bryen,

Looks like I still need the Lower Control Arm (drivers side)...How much for it and shipping to Calera, AL?

Could you call me? 205-368-2163

Thanks in advance.

Gary

How much? I just located the sway bar in Georgia for $55 and found the Lower Control Arm in Tennessee for $80. Both include shipping....I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on both...Been looking for about a month now...first bite...and then yours ....2 bites in 1 day after no catch for over a month....Go figure.

Thank you in advance.